Nortec offers an impressive range of Refrigerated Air Dryers to meet your energy efficiency or high pressure or high inlet temperature requirements.
- Alarm Digital Controller with remote.
- Aluminum Cooling Technology for efficient heat transfer, reduced energy consumption and
- Constant Pressure Hot-Gas By-Pass Valve for precise pressure dew point control
over full range of load conditions.
- Fan Pressure Switch
on all Models — Dryer can operate in
ambient's as low as 35º F.
- Robust Controls on Large Dryers — All three phase dryers come standard with NEMA 12
Electrical, thermal overload protection and refrigeration low and high pressure safety switches.
- Oversized Condensers — Allows
dryers to operate in ambient's in excess
of standard conditions.
High Inlet Air
- Every model equipped with an Aftercooler.
- Every model has an integral 3 micron separator filter.
- Inlet Temperature
up to 210º F.
- 3 Micron Filter — Separator
- Aluminum Cooling
Technology— Air to air,
air to refrigerant, separator
module with efficient heat
transfer, reduced energy
consumption and low
- Constant Pressure Hot Gas
By-pass Valve — Precise
pressure dew point control
over full operating range.
- Fan Pressure Switch
on ALL models — Dryer can
operate in ambient's as
low as 35º F.
- Dual Easy To Service
Timer Drains — First
for the After-cooler —
Second for the refrigerated
- Compact design.
- Precise Dew Point Control.
- Fan control standard.
- Excellent performance
: These dryers achieve excellent performance
even in installations with high ambient
and high inlet temperatures. The highly
efficient and ultra compact heat exchanger
is able to operate effectively in ambient
temperatures up to 115º F and
inlet temperatures of 130º F with
minimal pressure drop.
- Economy of Operation :
The dryers are sized to match standard compressor outputs. E.g. a 10 HP (7.5kW) air compressor with
theoretical output of 50 scfm at 100 psig matches the dryer rated at 50 scfm. It is therefore unnecessary to select a larger model.
- Environmentally Friendly Construction:
All materials used in the construction of these dryers are easily recycled. Only environmentally
friendly refrigerants are used.
Contact Nortec for further information and custom engineering requirements.